Sunday, April 9, 2017

- Antonio Conte has said he is happy at Chelsea- There are reports linking him with a return to Italy- Conte said he is not leaving Stamford bridge

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has rubbished the reports linking him with a return to Italy at the end of the ongoing Premier League season.Chelsea coach Antonio ConteDespite the Blues' impressive performance this term in the Premier League where they are currently topping the table,NAIJ.comcan report that Antonio Conte was said to be considering leaving his position at Stamford bridge this summer.
Italian club Inter Milan are said to be interested in the 47-year-old manager, and Conte has now reactedclaiming he is happy with the Blues.''I am very happy to stay at Chelsea because I have acontract and that is the truth about me as I have twomore years.''It is normal that they want me back in Italy, but I am happy at Chelsea and that is the most important thing,''Conte explained.Antonio Conte is on the verge of winning the PremierLeague title in his first stint as Chelsea manager as the club are the favorites to be crowned champions at the end of the season.

No comments: